Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
I use a Magni and Modi amp and dac by Schiit Audio (Don’t mind the name. They’re a quality brand and made in the US). The 990s were too soft on low gain so I switched to high which just made them louder. I can’t expect deep bass from a open-back but they’re missing something.
I think I need to try out some headphones with more bass and richness.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Tyler, what the hell happened? What happened to the tree in our front yard?
Oh that thing? Oh I chopped it, decided to do some vandalism.

Gets arrested HEY, what about my honest character?
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #BE60
I’m not an optimist nor a pessimist. I don’t believe that the world is shit and that it isn’t gonna get worse because judging by history, we’ve had our ups and downs and it’s gonna continue to be that way but through it all, we still pushed through. I am optimistic that things will get better in a way, but not completely. Hope that makes sense.
Background Pony #BE60
I just don’t want to become one of those old people who do nothing but ramble about how the present is terrible and how things were better decades ago once I hit my 60s in a few decades. The same kind of old people that the media makes fun of.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #BE60
Just as long as you keep your spirits up and not focus too much on negative news, then you likely won’t. Funny how boomers now are acting like that despite the fact that when they were young, they had to worry about getting drafted to a war that had nothing to do with them, hardcore conservatives calling them “reckless” and “dangerous” and doing nothing but smoking marijuana and taking mind altering drugs.
Although no lie, that last part doesn’t sound bad to me, I would love to do that
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Myoozik
Already got that covered! :D
Whatever news I find is important I mostly hear through the grapevine (how to properly approach the pandemic for instance), but I’ve never been one to overdose on news (How Covid cases are always going up. No shit!). Especially news on the TV. All misery, all the time I’m afraid. People getting obese on fear
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
And no, by “through the grapevine”, I don’t mean through random naysayers. I mean from credible sources like like the WHO. It is important to follow proper health guidelines for yourself and your family, but I feel like news programs really don’t do that much more than propagate and feed off people’s worst troubles and anxieties about topics like that.
To keep the thread stupid, isn’t it weird how, to the general public, “The Who” brought to mind just a band until about 2020?
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
I had some cheap Sennheisers a long time ago. They were garbage. The more expensive models are surely better.
Upgrading from those cheap Sennheisers to AKG K612 Pros was a revelation. I didn’t know how much I was missing.
I replaced the AKGs with Philips Fidelio X2HRs after they broke. The Fidelios are fine headphones, but the cups are attached with small brittle plastic pins. After one broke, I started to worry about further breakages, so I bought the Beyerdynamics as a backup.
I almost forgot. I have Meze 99 Classics too with the dark walnut and gold trim. They’re beautiful. Unfortunately, they hurt my head.
I’m going to have to do some research on my next headphones. I wish there were a store where I could test them in person.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide