Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #152E
@Meanlucario
Rarely seen one in fact. I’m not on behalf of “pessimism” on itself, as much as I just hate people who had no idea what they’re doing nor had idea of how something works, yet they apparently believe in good…by brute forcing and then finding themselves that their ideas were shit and then get sad.
I’m all for ideals, but I hate people who only have that, ideals.
Background Pony #152E
@Meanlucario
Believe they’re doing good despite being utter morons who destroy everything, believe that power is bad rather than a necessary complement for virtue because one without the another lead to disaster, believin understanding means you are gonna accept stupid ideas, believe that the capacity of doing something is inherently a good or bad thing, putting too much faith in feelings and losing any sense of logic, vision, risk taking capacity and so on.
In a way, I hate weakness, not physical per see, I hate character weakness, people who would rather escape from suffering rather than learn from it or understand no one is gonna give us the time of our lies, so we’d rather toughen up and strive, or just fall into despair because the world is not and will never be perfect.
Background Pony #152E
@Meanlucario
Sometimes they’re all the same. This is why I would never ever expect anything from anyone. Specially authorities, because I’m fed up with people thinking they know better than me and others to live our lives.
Gotta say, some people never get the message even when you spit them to their faces.
Background Pony #1E11
@IWTCIEM
Gun to head.
Genocide. At least the trafficking victims can be saved and don’t get too many lasting stigmas. Genocide is pure extermination fueled by whatever hatred was made to cause it. All that hatred stays after the genocide providing a future threat to any survivors, especially when whatever problems the hatred was made to cover up don’t magically go away.
The jews didn’t have it any better after the Tsar pogromed them repeatedly. It just led to the fake as shit pamphlet Protocols of the Elders of Zion being made, spreading across the world, and help form the nazis.
Background Pony #1E11
Oh and any hatreds created for the genocide make it easier for the survivors to be human trafficked. Because everyone thinks they’re a monster of some kind.
Background Pony #152E
@IWTCIEM
Both are utter atrocities, is not particulary wise or fair to compare. Although trafficking can have a lot of things going up for it, some might just want unpaid workers, some others might treat them as unwilling sex workers and in some nastier cases they use them as livestock for organ implants.
Genocide meanwhile is just flat out killing people, a lot of the time and by definition of the word just because they have some identity traits like beliefs, ethnicity or opinions among other things.
So, for an admittedly small margin,the later maybe it’s the worst I think. Then again, still not a fair comparisson.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Ok guys, let’s try to not get too grimdark here (if I wanted to be depressed, I’d be rummaging around the Tartarus forum instead).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide