Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy
Indeed, lol.
@Dirty Bit
For real! XD
After the end of this chapter, my main source, the remastered version, runs out of pages, so I’ll have to find a different one. (The original website where these were posted in 2003 is down.)
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
A is for _______
B is for _______
C is for _______
D is for _______
E is for _______
F is for _______
G is for _______
H is for _______
I is for _______
J is for _______
K is for _______
L is for _______
M is for _______
N is for _______
O is for _______
P is for _______
Q is for _______
R is for _______
S is for _______
T is for _______
U is for _______
V is for _______
W is for _______
X is for _______
Y is for _______
Z is for _______
Quote reply to this to complete the words. Any word in the alphabet.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
A is for Abomination
B is for Blasphemy
C is for Cremation
D is for Damnation
E is for Eternal Damnation
F is for Family
G is for Grrrrrrreat!!
H is for Han Solo
I is for I’m so done
J is for J. J. Abrams
K is for Kill!
L is for Lol
M is for My ass
N is for NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
O is for OH MY GOD!
P is for Poop
Q is for Quoi?
R is for RRRRRRRicochet!
S is for Stop
T is for Traps
U is for Uvula
V is for Veemon
W is for WTF?
X is for Xylophone
Y is for Yoooooooo!
Z is for Zippit!
Done
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox The Worst
A is for Aquator
B is for Bat
C is for Centaur
D is for Dragon
E is for Emu
F is for Flytrap
G is for Griffon
H is for Hobgoblin
I is for Ice Monster
J is for Jabberwock
K is for Kestrel
L is for Leprechaun
M is for Medusa
N is for Nymph
O is for Orc
P is for Phantom
Q is for Quagga
R is for Rattlesnake
S is for Snake
T is for Troll
U is for Unicorn
V is for Vampire
W is for Wraith
X is for Xeroc
Y is for Yeti
Z is for Zombie
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

A is for Anthrax
B is for Buzz Lightyear
C is for CATS!
D is for DOGS!
E is for Eat It
F is for Floppy Disk
G is for Gipsy Kings
H is for Haru
I is for Ice cream
J is for Juno
K is for Kobold
L is for Legosi
M is for MARIO’S FUCKIN BALLIN!
N is for Neo Dan Kuroto
O is for Otakushy
P is for PIZZA!
Q is for Queen
R is for Roll for initiative
S is for Stellar
T is for Test of time
U is for UwU
V is for Volare
W is for Weiss
X is for Xander
Y is for Yo Yo
Z is for Zi-O
That was fun
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
A is for Apollo
B is for Bastet
C is for Cu Chulainn
D is for Demeter
E is for Ereshkigal
F is for Februus
G is for Guan Yu
H is for Hades
I is for Io
J is for Jarovit
K is for Kalao
L is for Loco
M is for Mixcoatl
N is for Neith
O is for Odin
P is for Persephone
Q is for Quetzalcoatl
R is for Ra
S is for Sun Wukong
T is for Thor
U is for Uranus
V is for Venus
W is for Wong Tai Sin
X is for Xu Kai
Y is for Yhi
Z is for Zeus
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
A is for Abrotzen (when a soldier “snorts”, this has very unpleasant consequences for his surroundings - because he ‘contaminates’ the surroundings with lead-containing sputters of 7.62 caliber)
B is for Beruhigungspille (chill pill - Model 39 grenade, throw and the opponent is quiet)
C is for Clubkarte (A club card exists only for the German Air Force; in other branches of the Bundeswehr, this is called a troop ID card)
D is for Dumm-Fick (Absolutely unnecessary activity. For example, cleaning weapons when you have nothing else to do.)
E is for EPa (Einmannpackung: one-man (food) package or also: vomit packaged in portions)
F is for Flammenwerfer
G is for Gummifotze (Gas mask, makes any soldier look like a frog or hardcore fetishist)
H is for Hans (First name of every maintenance soldier)
I is for Infanterist (Infantryman - soldier who has a very close and intimate contact with Mother Nature. For him, the horizon is the tuft of grass in front of his nose; as a rule, his mental horizon does not extend any further. After all, he does not need to think, only to obey)
J is for Jäger (Hunters - Poor pigs who still have to go through the full program even after completing AGA (General basic training). Hunters therefore usually have a very intimate relationship with Mother Nature…)
K is for Klappspaten (also called NATO excavator. Instrument for creating weals on the inner surfaces of both gripping tools. It can be used to dig deep holes (trenches), split the enemy’s skull or fry fried eggs on it)
L is for LKU (Life skills training - Two-hour deep sleep training for soldiers. Unfortunately, due to their sleep deficit, most of them miss the extremely interesting explanations of the priest why a mangled, aborted fetus is a grave sin before God, but an enemy soldier torn apart by bullets and shells is part of their mission and thus a work pleasing to God)
M is for Mädchen, Junge (Girls, Boys - The enemy often uses young girls for espionage services’ warns the young and sex-starved soldier on the way out. When I think back to my long and lonely evenings in a barracks abandoned by God… Damn it, WHERE WERE THE RUSSIANS WHEN THEY WERE NEEDED? WHERE?)
N is for Nein (No - An adverb so unpopular with the Bundeswehr that it had to be replaced by ‘yes’; Jawohl!)
O is for Orientierungsmarsch (An orienteering march is designed to enhance the soldier’s ability to find his way back to his home barracks from a foreign terrain. Most of the time, however, the soldier uses his skills only to ‘reconnoiter’ the nearest phone booth, have his girlfriend pick him up there, and spend the rest of the day in a pub)
P is for Panzerfaust (Wuuuusch!)
Q is for - (nope)
R is for Rasenmäher (Literally: Lawnmower - The biggest enemy of the grenadier and infantryman - takes away light, cover and food)
S is for Saufen (Boozing - see Free time; Free time - see Boozing)
T is for Truppenverpflegung (Troop rations are not as bad as their reputation. It is worse!)
U is for Uniform ( It’s depressing to realize as a fresh recruit going out in uniform for the first time that these nifty bits makes one far less of an impression on the female sex than all these cheap movies would have us believe)
V is for Vorderer Rand der Verteidigung (What used to be called the front is nowadays called the Vorderer Rand der Verteidigung (forward edge of defense). Even if you belong to the military: political correctness sometimes also applies to the Bundeswehr. Well, somehow the five hundred generals and admirals in the BMVg have to justify their existence by creating new, politically correct terms, while the instructors still talk about the “Evil Ivan”)
W is for Wecken (Wake-up; If you already feel the every morning beeping of the radio alarm clock as an acoustic bodily injury, then the German Armed Forces (Bundeswehr) offer completely new, individual peak performances in terms of noise level. Waking up by loud shouting, better: roaring (“Kompaniiiiiiie - aaaaauuuuuf-schteeeeeehn!”), mostly amplified by the company’s own loudspeaker system. Waking up with the whistle. Wake-up call by hitting, rolling or throwing objects (trash cans, etc.) Wake up by firing maneuver ammunition (an Uzi immediately awakens the anticipation of the upcoming cross-country day)
X is for XANTHIPPE/ DONAUWALZER/ PAPILLE/ TEERTOPF - Stupid code words in radio communication
Y is for Y-Tours (we book - you curse! Derived from the Y on the Bundeswehr vehicle license plates)
Z is for Zapfenstreich (Spontaneously associated with the term ‘Zapfenstreich’ one could imagine a technique of ordered collective masturbation common in the Bundeswehr (Auf-zwo-drei-vier Ab-zwo-drei-vier - Kompanieeeeee - spritzt ab!). But far from it! This term really has nothing to do with collective shaking off. Rather, Zapfenstreich means that grown men are sent to bed at a fixed time under supervision. Which does not exclude that one or the other still strokes his cone under the covers)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide