Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Chinese tourist in Mexico sees a pole about to fall on an unsuspecting passerby.
“警告! / Jǐnggào! / Watch out!”
Oye, a quien estas llamando singao, puta?!
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dirty Bit
My last hunch was right, so I’m gonna wager that she’s on her way to “kill the leader” of Rodent Treadstone. They really should be more careful with their trigger words.
(That’s another Bourne reference, in case you didn’t… come on, the movie made $200 million; surely someone here saw it.)
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Somehow the single biggest surprise for me this entire week is that, a japanese hentai artist I’m a fan of, whose works are entirely in japanese, actually speak good fucking english, like they’re bilingual or something.
Always been under the impression that japanese artists don’t speak english or that they use some kind of translator to communicate in english but this guy? MoFo speaks like you do.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah. Idk if it’s just a generational thing tho.
I suppose most japanese under 30 will have some knowledge of written english one way or another.
But fluent jap/eng bilinguals are probably not that many, and those that decide to work as a freelance hentai artist is even less likely, imo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide