Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
“So, uh, you figured out who’s got your Emmy vote for best comedy?”
“Oh, yeah, I was thinking about voting for Weeds.”
“Aw f### this, I’m not doing one for f###ing Weeds.”
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
My friend told me they created a Discord server just to list out the things I’m not allowed to talk about with them earlier this week.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
OK, pretty sure I just saw a ghost.
There’s a closed down hospice ward at the hospital I work at. Been closed for a few months due to restructuring.
You’re not able to access the floor via the stairs, but you can leave it. Me and a colleague were walking back down those stairs after inspecting a room up there. You have to take the lift up to it.
A lady was walking up. Dressed in old, and I mean old style nurses scrubs. The long dress and mint green ones you always see in old pictures. And an old nurses hat to boot.
She didn’t speak, just vaguely nodded. Walking up, to doors that cannot be opened from that side.
We have not seen her come down.
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Dirty Bit
I heard someone in college quote that “We’re living on this planet like we’ve got another one out there magically waiting for us.” which I’m assuming an analogy for when you’re a kid and you break something, but you know it’s Ok because your parents will get a new one to replace it, given long enough.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Sad, but true. There’s people still saying stuff like “Start a family” or “Have a kid” whether or not they realize that not everyone wants them anymore in this day and age.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
How did safe space became seen as a bad thing? Was it due to people using it improperly, or (my uneducated guess) that a group didn’t like the group associated with the term and wanted to make them look bad?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Having a kid is a lot of hard work. You never know how the kid is gonna turn out. It’s one of the biggest gambles one could ever take, and you have to be prepared for anything.
Adoption is also a thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide