Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
“Zod! Don’t do it!”
“You can’t stop me Kal-El!”
“Stop or you will regret it!”
“Not until I get my revenge!”
“I warned you!”

“And that is how I had Zod laser his own dick off.”
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I keep coming back to this video because of a couple of reasons.
Primarily for the cute american iranian young hijabi but secondarily for the severe emotional damage she gave the anchors on public tv. They tried to catch her lacking but they found out the hard way, that she was locked loaded ready to go the moment she walked in the room.
I find it hilarious how they treated her as either iranian shill or american traitor the entire time. Sure, her arguments can be disputed but considering these news shows prolly just wanted to polarize and entertain their target audience, her similarly polarizing and entertaining response with zero nuance (but on the opposite direction) was probably better suited for it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario
Apparently, that whole sequence of the Ents attacking Isengard stemmed from Tolkien’s childhood disappointment in how the forest didn’t literally come to life and move in Macbeth.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Silent_Witness
I mean, the prophecy said that the forest would move, yet what actually happen was a few soldiers stick leaves and sticks in their hats and called it a day. That’s pretty lame.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario
That reminds me. Back in high school we were studying Macbeth, and one assignment was for groups to make a short movie about a specific part of the story.
Our version was set in an office, and Macbeth started freaking out because the Birnam Wood Moving Company brought a bunch of potted plants into his office.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Meanlucario
But that was the whole point though. Macbeth thought he was safe because “[w]ho can impress the forest, bid the tree/unfix his earth-bound root?” The witches were jerking him around, as prophets do.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s a sex shop near my house called Fantasies, and it has a fun story of survival and adaption.
A few years ago it got sued by a costume and toy shop called Fantasy Creations. Now, the sex shop was there first, by about two or three years, but the costume shop still sued for “brand protection” and “moral reasons” of not wanting their shop associated with a sex shop. Now, naturally, you can see where this would go wrong.
Unsurprisingly the sex shop won that case, which the owner of the costume shop took rather poorly. He started a campaign to get the place shut down, it did not go well.
Flash forward and the costume shop went out of business a few years later. Now, the building is owned by a lingerie store.
You try and fight sex, sex will win.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Background Human
Purposely unsatisfying is still unsatisfying. And explain the convoluted part where Macbeth couldn’t die to a natural-born man, so they had a mad cut out of his mother’s womb instead of simply having a woman cut him down.
Background Pony #7B06
I once heard that Bill Cosby might get released.
I mean, even if he DOES get released, his career is pretty much over. No one in the entertainment business is going to touch him with a 100 foot pole.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide