Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
“I believe in the vagina like other people believe in God. I’ve never seen one before, but I have faith.”
If that isn’t a quote from a comedian, or something, you need to trademark/copyright it.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I don’t know, I just have the feeling my optimism is frowned upon here and that I should just change my attitude into something more negative in order to feel more welcome.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@4Town Fan
I don’t get mad at every new thing that comes along. For example, I’ve enjoyed H.E.A.T’s new singles with their new (well, old) lead singer back, I thought Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was a lot of fun, and I’m looking forward to the upcoming season of The Dragon Prince. And usually I ignore what I don’t like. I just don’t take BS easily.
You can be optimistic all you want. I like hearing different opinions about stuff.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I think From Software’s games has forever infected the way people write fantasy worlds.
Everything is always on the brink of collapse, everyone’s dead, dying, or irreversibly cursed, God is dead, the Devil is partying and there are various atrocities the vast majorities of which you don’t have the opportunity to stop, less from ability but just in shear time distance from the conflict.
And there’s a place for that, but it shouldn’t be the only thing we do.
I say because I lost basically an entire night to reading Omens of Spring, basically a world-building bestiary drawn up by Cosmopoliturtle, and it has just about everything I describe. It sounds perfect for a Soulsian game.
Even a recent CYOA i snapped up, with all the blood, sex and phenonominal cosmic power you can obtain, is written like a man on his burning deathbed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide