Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@4Town Fan
Well, I’m more of a writer than an artist, but the way I do it is to try and build up a history for the character. People, even fictional characters, don’t just pop into existence- they’ve lived out a whole life before we were introduced to them, so I create a timeline of events in the character’s life, and try to envision how those events would shape their personality. Were they born into an upper class family, or a lower class one? Do they suffer from any debilitating physical conditions? What sort of job did they have? Do they enjoy it? Do tu eyes have some kind of goal they want to achieve? Even something as small as how many siblings they have, or whether or not their parents died early in their lives can give you a little bit more insight into the sort of person they are. To be fair, it can’t answer every question, and you’re more than free to add on additional traits that you feel are appropriate, but stuff like that should give you a foundation to start working off of at the very least.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
If there’s a premise to an episode that has to be done right, it’s gotta be the whole ‘It was all a dream’ premise.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
Does anyone know what the “He’s a 76” thing that was trending on Twitter a few days ago is about? I can’t seem to find anything about it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide