Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So far Peter Parker lost his uncle Ben, Miles Morales lost either his father Jefferson Davis or his uncle Aaron (depending on the media), who did Gwen Stacy lose?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
“After three hours of extensive testing, I can conclude that mutagenetic slurry is not a safe substance in general, and flesh blobs are very, very, fragile creatures.”
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Peter Parker. He turned into the lizard and died.
Except that in “Spidey and his Amazing Friends” Peter is alive and on the Spidey team. We never see Ben or Aaron so it’s assumed that they died in this universe (just never shown or even mentioned). Who else did Gwen lose to become more responsible?
@Lord WyrmSpawN
So…you miss having strict parents or being bullied at school or having teachers hate you for no reason?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@4Town Fan
The teachers liked me, my bullies were lazy as fuck, and my mother never actually cared what I was doing.
If anything, I’d like a do-over with an additional parent that doesn’t only turn strict the second they need to lean on you.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@4Town Fan
The teachers liked me, my bullies were lazy as fuck, and my mother never actually cared what I was doing.
If anything, I’d like a do-over with an additional parent that doesn’t only turn strict the second they need to lean on you.
I, too, have regrets and desires to mend them. That, and wanting a father and not a cradle-robbing sperm donor who was hardly there in life
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide