Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Dirty Bit
I’ve been wondering for the past half-decade (give-or-take) whether Shirou’s ability with Unlimited Blade Works to copy any weapon on-sight works like it normally does with video games.
Like he’s halfway through with a game of Dark Souls or Path of Exile and his Reality Marble has practically tripled in size and contents.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Dirty Bit
I’ve also been thinking that, since the keyblade can undo any lock, including links to other worlds, it could be used to do the same with abilities, provided the user can bridge the gap between physical locks and more abstract, concept-based ones.
Of course, this is all just wild speculation.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Background Human
It’s said in the original VN, as well as the anime (i think) that it works by way of the physical senses, so anything he sees or touches, he could theoretically replicate almost perfectly, given enough understanding of whatever it is he’s making a copy of.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide