Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Speaking of films, there was what I’m assuming was a Disney movie that aired on cartoon Network about a decade and a half ago. I can’t remember the name, exactly, but one of the main items mentioned was a ‘skeleton key’.
I’ve been trying to find it for the past couple of months, but haven’t manged to, yet.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Luca H.
Because other channels had live action and they wanted to get some of their audiences. It also could because of the flawed ideal that they thought “Kids will grow out of cartoons,” or by badly remember what a of a certain exec said “Girls grows out of cartoon and go watch live action and women don’t watch cartoons.” bs.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Luca H.
Having put dozens of hours into the game, and having long since given up on it, for a number of reasons, the part with the Dragon is more-or-less the tutorial stage, given how it introduces a number of the game’s concepts, mechanics and such.
After you defeat him in the main story questline, a dungeon appears that’s essentially a crystallized memory, where you get to fight him again once a week for a chance of getting some pretty interesting loot, depending on your level and the level of the dungeon you select.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
So the shop over the road from where I live has now started putting up Christmas decorations and such, while the rest of the town remains practically untouched.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide