Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Luca H.
That’s just something that the writers came up for the movie to have a conflict, but it is an interesting thing to imagine. There is always the idea of reincarnation which is practiced by Buddhists and Hindus.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Mr.Myoozik
Not fond of reincarnation either. The world’s getting worse, and I don’t want to be reborn into something with an even worse life than mine, like what if I get reborn into someone who’ll be a Karen or a breeder? 😨
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Luca H.
Then I guess it depends on what you believe because there is no true answer on what happens after we die. Do we go to heaven? Do we go to hell? Do our souls get transported to another body? Do we evaporate into nothing? There are a lot of different beliefs on what happens, just choose the one that you like the most.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I figured I’d get this out of the way before October began, but I’m not doing the E.P.D. gag again this year.
It was fun the first time around, but over the past couple years, I’ve lost a lot of interest in celebrating Halloween as a whole. Much like Easter and Thanksgiving, it’s just become another day to me.
I’ll still be going with a spooky profile picture and posting Halloween-themed memes, but I won’t be doing the whole “Etherious Penguin Dragneel” bit this time around.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I stopped celebrating July 4. Fireworks and BBQ are good, but we’re still a screwed-up nation where a majority still hates anything that isn’t a white cisgender hetero neurotypical male.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Either way, Independence Day is an eh holiday to me. I’m not overly patriotic towards the US not for anything related politically or socially, but I just don’t feel that much patriotism. I can respect it for its importance to history, but personally I see it as just a normal day.
I’m more patriotic towards my home land of Puerto Rico anyway.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

So I finally watched Callum’s Tourism in Taliban controlled Afghanistan and at the 27:39 mark he was talking about a shop that sells trinkets of what was left in the previous wars, including patches presumably from american soldiers.
one of said patches is Rainbow Dash.
If that once belonged to any of you fine folks in this forum, take comfort that at least it’s still intact and being sold as memorabilia.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide