Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I don’t mean this too seriously, its kinda stupid and randomly came to my mind and I may forget about it later so yeah…. But it might make a cool AU or something like that.
The reason why Jazz from MLP G5 keeps losing her ears is…
She has mismatched ears. One’s smaller than the other (or they are both small) so she styles her mane in a way where one of them are hidden (And the animators forget) because when she was younger she was teased for her weird ears
Would be interesting to have a character with a disability in G5. I don’t think we have any yet(?)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
One of my favorite theories was from “Blair Witch Project”: The “witch” never existed and the whole movie was a plot for Mike and Josh to kill Heather… not sure why, but at least there wasn’t anything supernatural going on and this made more sense regarding the ending.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Just taking the first or last letters of certain pony names and making them into words
The M6:
Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity-
TARRFP
TRARFT
THYKYE
CMC:
SAS
OME
M5:
SHIPZ
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@NitroFury
Lincoln: What if we put the transmission buttons right next to the touchscreen so you can press them by accident?
Acura: What if we made the transmission buttons take up half the center console for no reason?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide