Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm
Ah yes, another classic movie soundtrack for the holiday!
@Meanlucario
Interesting and illuminating video. Although I again have to wonder why Christmas isn’t viewed in the same sort of way, considering that just as much violence happens in the average Best Buy checkout. And hey, at least Japanese people are considerate enough to clean up the streets after their celebration. Considering how overworked they are most of the time, I think they deserve a break where they can just have fun.
Hey, wait a minute, since Halloween originally came to the US from Ireland, can hating Halloween technically be counted as Hibernophobia? :P
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Funny how a great product will cause following versions of it to decrease in quality. Like how the LEGO movie made product placement movies more common for a short while, none of them nearly as good (with the Emoji movie being a shiny example of trying to copy success without the same time and effort).
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
In an alternate universe, one of my OCs is in the Marvel Cinematic Universe while Spider-Man exists only in my mind.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Let us pause to reflect on the sacred mystery of Richie’s elder brother Chuck, who ascended the stairs with his basketball in season one, and never came down again.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Luca H.
For that matter, let us reflect on Donna Pinciotti’s lost sister Tina, who appeared in one single episode and then never appeared again, being removed from the family and from history for the rest of the series.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide