Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
You guys remember Monster High?
Well apparently, one of the characters from that series (I think her name was Clawdeen Wolf) is considered a Lesbian icon on the internet.
Huh. The more you know I guess.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
One of the creators apparently confirmed she was one long after the original line came to an end, but this was going on during the actual line’s heyday.
As for why, I’m guessing it had to do with the design.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Penguin Dragneel
Maybe, though it’s easy to say something after productions (like JK and Dumbledore). Anyone who watched the show noticed them sneaking in her being “close” to any other female characters?
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Today I would like to present an exceedingly excellent ‘‘your mother’’ joke. I will now begin.
Your biological mother is so morbidly obese, when she went to get her yearly physical done, the doctor took her blood and the results concluded that she had a high blood pressure, onset type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and the possibility of heart disease. She also suffers from severe depression because she lacks confidence in her physical appearance, which enables her to consume even more food, making her more obese. Not to mention, but your mother is becoming so monstrous, she had a hard time fitting through small spaces and exceeding weight limits on practical applications. Your mother has an endless cycle of malicious eating habits that only make her health worsen over time.
I hope whoever has just read this post has enjoyed the humorous ‘your mother’ joke. Thank you for your time and have a blessed day.
phoenixacezero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Mr.Myoozik
My turn
Your mother is so moronic that she believed that forcing gender norms of the opposite sex of a child and excluding the norm of the child said sex would be consider a good way to raise, but in the end it has the same affect as forcing gender norm of a same sex- a strain relationship, insecurity issue, and distaste in skills and scared of trying those skills out fear of disapproval.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
The only time I’ve seen Monster High was that “Freaky Fusion” TV movie that aired on Nickelodeon in 2014 (back when I had a DVR of my own between roughly August and December that year)
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
Oddly enough, the only thing I remember about my experience watching them was during one special, where I originally thought that the main character had a twin sister with a shorter hairstyle, and for whatever reason they kept switching the focus between the two.
My dumbass didn’t know that it was the exact same character with a different haircut (in my defense, I don’t recall any other character bringing attention to the style change at all during the special).
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I get amused by really dumb things sometimes. Like the fact that the Saturn IB was so tiny compared to its launch pad that it had to launch from a stand that was nearly as tall as the rocket itself.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide