Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
A kid gets a swelled head being called a miracle child, only to learn later in life it’s a refence to the infamous hatred his parents had for each other.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Apparently, Danbooru is allowing those art AIs to use the art posted there as references for their algorithms, and regular artists are pushing back. I don’t want to sound overly dramatic or cynical, but we may be looking into the early stages of the death of imageboorus. At least as we recognize them now.
Posted Report
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Poker Night at the Inventory 3 Ladie’s night
I am trying to come up with counterparts for the players when I don’t know much about most of them. Why do I think I should do this?
  • The Heavy = Zarya
  • Strong Bad = Rainbow Mika
  • Tycho Brahe = Lilah
  • Max = Sticks the Jungle Badger
  • Sam = Carmelita Montoya Fox
  • Claptrap = L3-37
  • Ash Williams = Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
  • Brock Samson = Turanga Leela
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Those are pretty good. Lilah’s from Ctrl+Alt+Del, right?
She might not be the best pick, but why not Marzipan for Strong Bad’s replacement?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide