Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Fun times abound.
Was at a party not too long ago and was absolutely gone. Mostly pot but a little whiskey and beer in there too.
End of the night we were playing Mario Party, I forgot how the controller worked, and sat there leaning sideways because I heard buzzing and my brain said “welp time to cock your head like a dog”. Except then I got distracted and just held myself in place, cocked over to the left like I’d had a fucking stroke.
My cousin’s BF fell asleep sitting up perfectly, holding the controller.
Was a lovely evening.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m trying to eat healthier at work, I do fine at home but work not so much.
The problem is my office is right upstairs from the commissary. And the commissary is full of delicious snacks. And the delicious snacks are tax free. And therefore the delicious snacks are now all over my office. And I cannot escape them.
It’s good to sometimes just give into hedonism.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
I’ve mentioned this before elsewhere, but I think that if Chris-chan had been born, or perhaps just discovered a decade later than he had, I don’t think he would’ve stood out as much. His beliefs and actions, while exaggerated to a ludicrous degree, actually don’t differ all that much from the average online user.
I think he was just a man ahead of his time. Or perhaps, a dire warning of the consequences of being chronically online.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If you order that, you’ll tap out the moment in likely the first 4 to 5 bites

(Source, click or tap the image)
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
What is this, shitload of mashed potatoes day? HUH?!
Gotta be something to eat in this damn house. (Telling everyone what he found,)
Ah hell he’s got some corn, some green beans, oats, some saltines, and, (finds a box of count chocula)
what the hell’s this shit?
(Still trying to figure out what it is)
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Why was literally every 70s and 80s TV network commercial and bumper accompanied by cheesy music and singers? Good lord.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@Meanlucario
There is no good or evil. It’s just the powerful vs. the powerless. It’s a vicious cycle that will continue until there’s no other form of living creation left to wield said power.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
You say that, but I’ve seen you in the politics thread and quick to label people/groups as “bad” when it suits your narrative. Don’t condescend morality when you are quick to use it yourself to justify your “sins of the father” view.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide