Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #7424
What is your favorite type of food? My favorite is Chinese cuisine with their dumplings and chicken on a stick
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
When I was a kid who played Quick Battle on Pokemon XD I didn’t realize that the music in those was actually from Pokemon Ruby gym theme and champion themes.
@Just Wayne
Ah they’re like Voltorb I see.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5157
Just an spectator but I kinda believe that Meanlucario was… Well… The mean one in here. Then again views like those are subjective, but he was the one that was attacking, atleast IMHO.
So don’t worry that much about it yourself. Disagreements like that happen all the time anyways, it’s natural part of humanity. It gets sucky when one side starts being aggressive though, still, I wouldn’t consider neither of you ruined the thread.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I was unaware that there was a series called Dorothy Must Die. Nor was I aware it was popular enough to have two prequel series and a prequel series for Wicked.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Of all the Christmas songs I’ve listened to in my childhood, nothing slaps harder than Amy Grant’s “Emmanuel”.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5157
Maybe, if you want we can say that both had a fair share of stuff in this debate. But then again that’s completely normal, and you were the one who cut it out anyways. It’s natural to have arguments on the internet, atleast from what I’ve seen, and I’ve seen worse, yours was baby-level by comparison xP~
Huh? Dorothy must die? I think I might’ve heard of it… What does it involve? I kinda remember the name somehow.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide