Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I have now been cursed knowing that I watched a movie where a terrible CGI French stereotype dog dabbed in front of me. Cinema is dead and we killed it…
Posted Report
Background Pony #9147
Do you feel like a lot of media companies try to force shows/movies/games to become hits, rather than letting them become hits organically?
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario
If you think a simple review of it is bad, you should experience the pain of actually watching it in front of you. A bunch of badly CGI animated talking animals, one of the most annoying pigeons ever, Will Arnett acting like a fool, a French stereotype who dabs, unfunny self awareness jokes that are more infuriating, a scene where a character almost gets sliced by an airplane propeller, a dog’s genitals getting groped (This is a kids movie btw) and grossout humor. It’s got it all in one package from the same director who made the two live action Smurfs movies and the live action Scooby Doo movies.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Literally the only fans making elaborate G4 pony art these days are Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians. Odd since the show was never big in Eastern Europe.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5157
Also, on a more serious-grimdark some Russians artists I’ve know that drew pony were drafted. So I wouldn’t consider that Russians are a vast majority of the G4 artists.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Penguin Dragneel
The Dirty Dancing parody scene? Yeah they did remove it. The copy that me and my friend watched had the scene removed, but it didn’t stop me from finding the original scene and watching it. I have now been even more cursed watching that.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide