Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@kleptomage
I actually tested my pepper spray in my shower stall. You know, to see if it was either a literal spray (like in, uh, a bottle of Febreze?) or a stream of liquid. It was the latter. And I had to quickly open a window because the fumes were making my eyes water and I had to wash the tested liquid down the drain.
By the way, is the pepper spray liquid safe for consumption? Not that I ever would taste it (as I’m pretty sure the answer’s no), but suppose it accidentally got in the assaulter’s mouth?
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Jade Kitsune
Yeah, that was a dumb idea. You should have tested it outside - upwind.
Pepper spray is capsaicin, AFAIK. It would feel like your mouth is on fire, but not kill you. It wouldn’t be a less lethal defense if all it took to kill was getting some in the mouth.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I am so tired, I just got back from a 20-degree walk that took me a little over 47 minutes just to get my 10,000 steps in today. And tomorrow I have to do another 10,000 because it’s Community Day in Pikmin Bloom.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Andyxdr
The only Community Day medal I’ve ever managed to earn (walking 10,000 steps on a certain day) was in September. I missed the one in October because my mom and I had to visit relatives in a place that’s mainly rural, so there wasn’t like a long path I could walk (and I promised to spend time with them, especially since one of them had a birthday that same day, which wasn’t too bad because I got to drive one of those four-wheel vehicles, it’s like a jeep or something, around the yard… safely, of course) and last month (which instead had medals you could earn based on previous days, but of course I didn’t get to do them because I didn’t have enough petals to make the number on any of them).
I only started the game last year, but I didn’t get back into it until last September. Go figure.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide