Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #5157
In Spanish, it’s “Derecho”, and it both indicates a direction (Go right after the mall; ve derecho después de la tienda), but anticlimatically it also means straight (Go straight down this road; ve derecho por este camino)
So it’s entirely possible to say “Go straight down this road and then turn right until you see the 7/11 where Penguin Dragneel works” (Ve derecho por este camino y luego gira a la derecha hasta que veas el 7/11 donde trabaja Penguin Dragneel)
Even worse, it’s also a career, more specifically, laws. So if I said “Penguin Dragneel quiere estudiar derecho pero ni puede levantar un lápiz” it would mean (Penguin Dragneel wants to study laws but he can’t even lift a pencil)
Hopefully it doesn’t hit your pocket very much, that sounds like a hefty amount of money.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I was in a writing group earlier today and they didn’t realize I was with them until near the end when one of them asked me my name.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was at a conference once, few years back presenting some research. There were a few luncheons and parties going in during it. The IO guys (industrial/organizational psych) had a pretty impressive bar setup in their little party area. I walked on in (I was very much not supposed to be there) I had finished 2 drinks, spoken to one of the most famous IO psychologists in US history, and engaged in a debate on hiring practices with a professor before they realized I wasn’t supposed to be there.
And that’s how I became an organizational scientist.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I remember hating how people would often confuse me for a girl when I was a kid.
Nowadays? I take it as a compliment. It actually makes me feel good about how I look.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide