Viewing last 25 versions of post by Commune in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I just realized that the term Cultural Marxism is extremely anti Semitic in its origins and it was targeted towards a group of thinkers(made up of mostly Jews of course) in America who fled from Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany also had a term similar to that, Cultural Bolshevikism

Meaning that Cultural Marxism is really a Nazi term

This Political as Cultural Marxism is often used as a political term by Sargon and his cronies to describe anyone remotely Left of them

-

~~
also mods can you ban people who use the term from now on as it is an anti Semitic term-~~ Not a good idea but it still is a anti Semitic slur in my book
No reason given
Edited by Commune
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I just realized that the term Cultural Marxism is extremely anti Semitic in its origins and it was targeted towards a group of thinkers in America who fled from Nazi Germany
Nazi Germany also had a term similar to that, Cultural Bolshevikism
Meaning that Cultural Marxism is really a Nazi term

This Political as Cultural Marxism is often used as a political term by Sargon and his cronies to describe anyone remotely Left of them

-also mods can you ban people who use the term from now on as it is an anti Semitic term- Not a good idea but it still is a anti Semitic slur in my book
No reason given
Edited by Commune