Viewing last 25 versions of post by Commune in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
"[@DeathCloud":](/generals/tartarus/post/3201533#post_3201533
)  
The only buzzword I use is probably spook and that doesn't come from the Soviet Union lmao

"

[
@LeoNero":](/generals/tartarus/post/3201646#post_3201646
)  
PJW is literally the "I'm born in the wrong generation" kid except he tries to make himself look like a intellectual so he puts in he words "cultural Marxism" and "postmodernist" in his videos and bam

He got a bunch of edgy gen Z teens who also believe they were "born in the wrong generation"
watching his videos  
Quite ironically they also probably watch Filthy Frank
No reason given
Edited by Commune
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
"@DeathCloud":/generals/tartarus/post/3201533#post_3201533
The only buzzword I use is probably spook and that doesn't come from the Soviet Union lmao

"@LeoNero":/generals/tartarus/post/3201646#post_3201646
PJW is literally the "I'm born in the wrong generation" kid except he tries to make himself look like a intellectual so he puts in he words "cultural Marxism" and "postmodernist" in his videos and bam
He got a bunch of edgy gen Z teens who also believe they were "born in the wrong generation"
Quite ironically they also probably watch Filthy Frank
No reason given
Edited by Commune