Viewing last 25 versions of post by Darth Sonic in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"[@The Smiling Pony":](/generals/tartarus/post/3607883#post_3607883
)  
... Why in the name of God do you think name dropping the fucking _***EU*_** means jack shit in a thread like this? Nobody likes them here, nor cares for their opinion.

Yet, for all of my _*severe_* and I do mean _***SEVERE*_** misgivings with the EU (as severe as anyo misgivinegs any in the EU may have for the US), I would never in a million years call it a dystopic land. That would be fucking absurd.
No reason given
Edited by Darth Sonic
Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"@The Smiling Pony":/generals/tartarus/post/3607883#post_3607883
... Why in the name of God do you think name dropping the fucking _*EU*_ means jack shit in a thread like this? Nobody likes them here, nor cares for their opinion.

Yet, for all of my _severe_ and I do mean _*SEVERE*_ misgivings with the EU (as severe as anyone in the EU may have for the US), I would never in a million years call it a deyspotopic land. That would be fucking absurd.
No reason given
Edited by Darth Sonic
Darth Sonic

"@The Smiling Pony":/generals/tartarus/post/3607883#post_3607883
... Why in the name of God do you think name dropping the fucking _*EU*_ means jack shit in a thread like this? Nobody likes them here, nor cares for their opinion.

Yet, for all of my _severe_ and I do mean _*SEVERE*_ misgivings with the EU (as severe as anyone in the EU may have for the US), I would never in a million years call it a despotic land. That would be fucking absurd.
No reason given
Edited by Darth Sonic