Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Derpy Whooves":](/generals/tartarus/post/4527596#post_4527596
)  
". This planet has so much room for more people it’s ridiculous."

And hell it is! We feel like we are overpopulated by living in big cities, which are overpopulated. We are told to fear for the resources, we would need two earths, but on the resources, especially food, it's all about

- reducing the necessities for transportation

- bring back local production to save energy

- avoid waste, since 3/4 of the production today ends in the dumpster.

just 50 years ago it was 1/4. on the beginning of the 20th century and during the world wars, there was almost zero waste. We can totally sustain mankind, expand to rural areas again. I live in a town, Biefmorin, in the middle of french countryside, there's more houses left, most falling in ruins, because since fifty years or more people are moving to crowded cities. There's land, there's everything you need for any place to sustain itself. That's the reality.

Yesterday again I chatted with a neighbor, who also used to work for years in Paris, and he's glad he's back in the region "I work in my home, lots of DIY, I'm not longer depressed, I can breathe again!"

So yeah when you travel, even in Europe, 90% of the time you travel for kilometers across woods, plains, and it's anywhere. So yes there's room. Yes, there's ways to cultivate and use somewhat desertic areas. We're not going to decide to castrate everyone to make sure to reduce a made up overpopulation. It's not a Greta Thunberg who's gonna bring any solution with biased views and non-scientific ideas, but surfing on the green guilt, the idea that we, European and Americans are guilty of murdering the planet

Population isn't the problem. The problem is how we distribute resources today and how the economy is ran: on speculation, mass production and globalization which puts a regional farmer in competition with like, a Moroccan or Venezuelan exporter who will provide tomatoes, supposedly for cheap. This is a complete absurdity and this is why rural areas are being emptied, populated by remaining old people, and a few others who had enough of living in huge cities.

Who really want to change the world? Everyone of my generation will say "YES WE SHOULD DO THAT" one minute later they hurry to buy themselves a McDonalds, because it's cool, and later rush to buy their yearly iPhone to stay in the trend.

So basically the TV bashes you both with virtue signaling / propaganda on the climate, makes you guilty and is the cause of your depression thinking the world is finished, also sells you cars, phones, and junk food certified 100% organic, imported from the other side of the wplanet. As soon you start hating corporation and demand change, the media and all the most unscrupulous, corrupted.

megacorporations just need to make one thing to get everything forgiven:

![full](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE0TT3nXkAcM_A5?format=jpg&name=large!
)

We live in a clown world.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"@Derpy Whooves":/generals/tartarus/post/4527596#post_4527596
". This planet has so much room for more people it’s ridiculous."
And hell it is! We feel like we are overpopulated by living in big cities, which are overpopulated. We are told to fear for the resources, we would need two earths, but on the resources, especially food, it's all about

- reducing the necessities for transportation
- bring back local production to save energy
- avoid waste, since 3/4 of the production today ends in the dumpster.

just 50 years ago it was 1/4. on the beginning of the 20th century and during the world wars, there was almost zero waste. We can totally sustain mankind, expand to rural areas again. I live in a town, Biefmorin, in the middle of french countryside, there's more houses left, most falling in ruins, because since fifty years or more people are moving to crowded cities. There's land, there's everything you need for any place to sustain itself. That's the reality.

Yesterday again I chatted with a neighbor, who also used to work for years in Paris, and he's glad he's back in the region "I work in my home, lots of DIY, I'm not longer depressed, I can breathe again!"

So yeah when you travel, even in Europe, 90% of the time you travel for kilometers across woods, plains, and it's anywhere. So yes there's room. Yes, there's ways to cultivate and use somewhat desertic areas. We're not going to decide to castrate everyone to make sure to reduce a made up overpopulation. It's not a Greta Thunberg who's gonna bring any solution with biased views and non-scientific ideas, but surfing on the green guilt, the idea that we, European and Americans are guilty of murdering the planet

Population isn't the problem. The problem is how we distribute resources today and how the economy is ran: on speculation, mass production and globalization which puts a regional farmer in competition with like, a Moroccan or Venezuelan exporter who will provide tomatoes, supposedly for cheap. This is a complete absurdity and this is why rural areas are being emptied, populated by remaining old people, and a few others who had enough of living in huge cities.

Who really want to change the world? Everyone of my generation will say "YES WE SHOULD DO THAT" one minute later they hurry to buy themselves a McDonalds, because it's cool, and later rush to buy their yearly iPhone to stay in the trend.

So basically the TV bashes you both with virtue signaling / propaganda on the climate, makes you guilty and is the cause of your depression thinking the world is finished, also sells you cars, phones, and junk food certified 100% organic, imported from the other side of the world.

!https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE0TT3nXkAcM_A5?format=jpg&name=large!
No reason given
Edited by Patachu