Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Zincy":](/generals/tartarus/post/4528250#post_4528250
)  
He's right to do this trade war, since China is the one doing it, but not playing the rules. Burning coal, having shitty pay, all the joys of a communist regime at the service of globalism. So yeah the only way to wage this war is to promote stuff made in the US in your case, made in France, or in Europe in my case.

We are all in this war, may you wante lit or not, kexcept here we don'it have a Trump for presidenot.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"@Zincy":/generals/tartarus/post/4528250#post_4528250
He's right to do this trade war, since China is the one doing it, but not playing the rules. Burning coal, having shitty pay, all the joys of a communist regime at the service of globalism. So yeah the only way to wage this war is to promote stuff made in the US in your case, made in France, or in Europe in my case.
We are all in this war, may you want it or not, except here we don't have a Trump for president.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu