Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@byte[]":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700293#post_4700293
)  
seen the video? Or do you assume it was entirely made up with actors trolling to discredit Sanders and his party?

"

[
@The Smiling Pony":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700303#post_4700303
)  
What do you mean by "full kyle" exactly?

if you have no other arguments at this point you end up with antisemitic ad hominems at this point, I never imagined this of you.

Hey
a

A
gain sorry for having opinion that differs for you, and ruining your life for not drinking your leftist coolaids./no right wingers allowed club, If you don't want me there just be honest tell it!

I have my opinions you have yours, deal with it.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

"@byte[]":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700293#post_4700293
seen the video? Or do you assume it was entirely made up with actors trolling to discredit Sanders and his party?

"@The Smiling Pony":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700303#post_4700303
if you have no other arguments at this point you end up with antisemitic ad hominems at this point, I never imagined this of you.

Hey again sorry for having opinion that differs for you, and ruining your life for not drinking your coolaids. If you don't want me there just be honest tell it!
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu

"@byte[]":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700293#post_4700293

"@The Smiling Pony":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700303#post_4700303

Hey again sorry for having opinion that differs for you, and ruining your life for not drinking your coolaids. If you don't want me there just be honest tell it!
No reason given
Edited by Patachu