Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Background Human":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5016068#post_5016068
)  
Imo right now, I gonna have to go with: parental rights are shared between the legally married couple, whose woman carries the baby. The sperm donor has no say in it whatsoever.

Meaning: if she's single, she could inherit full ownership of the evicted, alive fetus, or reject it and have someone else claim ownership to it (be it the state, or another family)

A donor who forcefully inseminated the woman and absentee donors shouldn't have a say in ithe decision. Meaning, if she was raped, assume single. If her "location unknown" ex got her pregnant, assume single.

i.e, she has the power of making the decision on her own.

Donors in general don't automatically inherit ownership of the baby. With donors out of the way of the decision-making, the woman therefore doesn't have to give out details of her prior relationships of whatever she does with her womb.

Hm...tricky stuff.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever