Viewing last 25 versions of post by neutralgrey in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

"[@Background Pony #E24F":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5038121#post_5038121
)  
“I can care about both” Biden just fucking bombed Syria and this is what you wanna talk about?

Also, I felt it was appropriate to call him an asshat since this _*is_* the guy who wrote the Cat in the Hat...and is thus responsible for the crime against humanity that is the Car in the Hat movie. What, you the Joke Police now?

Also, I am annoyed by this, but I’m more annoyed by shit that actually fucking matters. If we spend all our fucking time and energy on stupid Culture War BS, politicians are gonna get away with a lot of fucked up shit. Like, I’m 60% sure Biden wants to go to war with Iran or at the very least bring about regime change which will probably result in even more destabilization in the Middle East and worsening tensions between us and Russia, which will mean that Bald Motherfucker Pootin will try to do something stupid to make himself look strong
No reason given
Edited by neutralgrey