Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrabbleman in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
"[@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5076346#post_5076346
)  
Other than the usual "it's complicated"... No. It's still complicated.

Long story short; the Israel government and its President suck, Hamas also sucks, everyone sucks and at this point, I kinda wish no one gets to own that strip of land until they learn to behave.

Also, regarding the rockets, Israel has the Iron Dome system that protects it from rocket barrages. Palestine doesn't which is why the damage in Gaza is more severe. In reality, they're both shitting out rockets like no tomorrow with Hama's starting first and Israel doing it more.
No reason given
Edited by Scrabbleman
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
"@tehwatever":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5076346#post_5076346

Long story short; the Israel government and its President suck, Hamas also sucks, everyone sucks and at this point, I kinda wish no one gets to own that strip of land until they learn to behave.

Also, regarding the rockets, Israel has the Iron Dome system that protects it from rocket barrages. Palestine doesn't which is why the damage in Gaza is more severe. In reality, they're both shitting out rockets like no tomorrow with Hama's starting first and Israel doing it more.
No reason given
Edited by Scrabbleman
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
"@tehwatever":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5076346#post_5076346

Also, regarding the rockets, Israel has the Iron Dome system that protects it from rocket barrages. Palestine doesn't which is why the damage in Gaza is more severe.
No reason given
Edited by Scrabbleman