Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Kazapsky":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5076478#post_5076478
)  
So the world is just gonna watch it grow into a monster then? No it wouldnt stop. This racist monstrosity don't want to. It has defined itself by its right to exist through violence. Even if Hamas dies I bet you 100% they will create a new Hamas just to fight against and play the game anew.

What. You think this about Hamas firing rockets? Nah m8. Israel wants to flex. They wanna fight, they wanna step on people. Hamas is a goddamn convenient reason; the perfect reason, even. Couldn't ask for a better scapegoat.

I betcha if Israel was built on Kenya they'd pull the same shit on the native Kenyans too.

So, maybe give them what they want: an actual fucking challenge. Not these weak arab league lads who don't even make the preliminary. Let Israel fight a double team of Turkey orand Iran or some shit.

Since we all agree we can't stop Israel, then how bout we _*encourage_* it to fight? Call its manager to book a fight with a REAL contender for once.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever