Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Latecomer":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5078198#post_5078198
)  
There is a more reasonable option but they decide not to. Look it's no secret that both factions want to strike fear into the others. Ithis is an open secret. it's no longer "oh uh but I need to defend myself" it's already a matter of "imma beat the shit out of you." I mean, if you weigh these options:

death of hamas personnel but destruction of FUCKING HOSPITAL vs hamas escapes but hospital is running, and you decide "well, their problem. I just want Hamas dead" **then it's no longer self defense. it's intimidation, it's _*flexing._*

I'd RATHER Israel openly say in CNN or MSNBC or BBC _*flat out_* that "yeah fuck these guys they dirty anyway" because that's what Israel say in less public scenes, _*anyway._* Stop trying to do gather sympathy or play the antisemite card because it's getting _*boring._*
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever