Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
A few days ago on Twitter, I wanted to ask a certain user about how not to be "anti-White". That user was a White nationalist who kept saying "STOP KILLING WHITE PEOPLE", "losing your country", something about Jews, and "anti-White, anti-White, anti-White".

I only asked him how to avoid being "anti-White" and how to portray White people. That user decided to block me: maybe it's because I'm Malaysian, or I told them that I like blondes.

What's your advice regarding this Twitter user and everyonthers who keeps saying "anti-White, anti-White, anti-White"? I understand that there is violence against White people in South Africa, Europe, and parts of the US, and people bullying White people in those parts, but from what I have seen from their websites (like Groypers, VDare) I think those people who kept using those terms care less about Whites and more about getting revenge on POC/non-Whites.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR