Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
"[@HorsesandMuchMOAR":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5095173#post_5095173

)

In the first couple days I was convinced they'd do nothing really. Maybe scream "MAGA!" in Congress' faces, but nothing physical.

Then more and more news came out about what exactly happened there. News about Y'all Qaeda building a gallows out on Congress' steps. News about Trump supporters chanting to hang the vice president. News about these animals not even being house broken and leaving feces over the halls. Oh, and in the case of Babbitt herself, news of her getting shot in the face because she was literally crawling through the broken window of a door like something out of a zombie movie.

I can't say for sure what the MAGAts would've done to Congress, but even before you factor in mob mentality it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

As for martyring her, it's rather telling who left-leaners and right-leaners make heroes out of. "Say Her Name" was the slogan of lefties when Breonna Taylor was murdered in her sleep by cops breaking into her apartment, after they lied to a judge to get a search warrant. Later on, righties (led by Tucker Carlson) tried to appropriate "Say Her Name" for Ashley Babbitt, who died because she was crawling through a door's window like a fucking zombie trying to eat the brains of Congress, both because she lacked any of her own and because she was pissed off she lived in a democracy.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan