Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I just can’t understand the threshold average citizens have when tolerating crooked policies and laws made by crooked politicians.

Like what the actual fuck will it take for normal people to say enough is enough and go full Revolution on the asses of the rich elite and their cronies in positions of government?

It fucking makes my mind exhausted just pondering it.

When you spend all day looking at everything wrong with our current system of government and system of unfettered capitalism, you’ll never be energized…
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I just can’t understand the threshold average citizens have when tolerating crooked policies and laws made by crooked politicians.

Like what the actual fuck will it take for normal people to say enough is enough and go full Revolution on the asses of the rich elite and their cronies in positions of government?
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra