Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
"[@silbasa":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5096172#post_5096172

)

Whenever my news feed shows "the left" doing something that triggers me, I'll be sure to vent my hasty frustration on a MLP fansite.

Until then, I don't believe in Bothsidesism. So wThile I at'spend my free-time acting like a punchliney in other things, I'm not gonna act like the punchline in this tweet.

!https://preview.redd.it/vtzz1c5z8xy11.jpg?auto=webp&s=409099d62eaf658e575d2f02eb26da4e61fb6cd4!
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
"@silbasa":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5096172#post_5096172

Whenever my news feed shows "the left" doing something that triggers me, I'll be sure to vent my hasty frustration on a MLP fansite.

Until then, I don't believe in Bothsidesism. So while I spend my free-time being acting like a punchline in other things, I'm not gonna act like the punchline in this tweet.

!https://preview.redd.it/vtzz1c5z8xy11.jpg?auto=webp&s=409099d62eaf658e575d2f02eb26da4e61fb6cd4!
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan