Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #D717 in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #D717
[@IWTCIEM](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5246178#post_5246178)
You see, I'm not an American citizen, so I really can't do much to begin with. I'm just an immigrant living here for quite a while. If I did have the power, I would. If you got any idea where I can go to educate myself more (that isn't strictly social media) and somehow contribute to the solution, by all means, let me know.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #D717
Background Pony #D717
You see, I'm not an American citizen, so I really can't do much to begin with. I'm just an immigrant living here for quite a while. If I did have the power, I would. If you got any idea where I can go to educate myself more and somehow contribute to the solution, by all means, let me know.
No reason given
Background Pony #D717
You see, I'm not an American citizen, so I really can't do much to begin with. I'm just an immigrant living here for quite a while. If I did have the power, I would. If you got any idea where I can go to educate and somehow contribute to the solution, by all means, let me know.
No reason given