Viewing last 25 versions of post by lonewolf in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
[@CaptainXtra](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5247512#post_5247512)
I don't think so. Pull the trigger and BRRRRRRT.
You don't have to worry about a loonie getting one though. The BG check for them is far more intensive and can take up to a year to process (same for all full auto weapons), and *if* you can find one for sale it'll set you back at least a hundred grand (not counting a few thousand for ammo, if you can find that much).
Now old time hand crank Gatling guns are easier because guns made before 1900 aren't as restricted, and it's not considered a machine gun by the ATF because you have to manually turn a crank to fire it (no different than a repeater/lever action rifle). And yeah pulling one of those down a street or sidewalk will be noticeable.
No reason given
Edited by lonewolf