Viewing last 25 versions of post by SleepySteve in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
So in this week's "Twitter siding with fascists", I have been permanently suspended for wishing all transphobes a cruel and unusual demise, an opinion that normal people with a conscious have considering transphobes are a violent, dangerous group that need to be controlled, indistinguishable from fascists and racists (I've appealed to them multiple times and they've not responded, probably never will because Twitter mods are centrist lunatics).

Meanwhile Libs of TikTok continues to spew hatred against the Boston Children's Hospital that's led to the hospital having to increase security, and yet Twitter doesn't consider that to be a violation of site terms. No suspension or ban.

Yet according to Twitter mods, *I'm* the one that's more dangerous to warrant suspension, even though I have no social media following nor desire for violence.

[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5278372#post_5278372)
Or they're just incompetent buffoons.
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
So in this week's "Twitter siding with fascists", I have been permanently suspended for wishing all transphobes a cruel and unusual demise, an opinion that normal people with a conscious have considering transphobes are a violent, dangerous group that need to be controlled, indistinguishable from fascists and racists (I've appealed to them multiple times and they've not responded, probably never will).

Meanwhile Libs of TikTok continues to spew hatred against the Boston Children's Hospital that's led to the hospital having to increase security, and yet Twitter doesn't consider that to be a violation of site terms. No suspension or ban.

Yet according to Twitter mods, *I'm* the one that's more dangerous to warrant suspension, even though I have no social media following nor desire for violence.

[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5278372#post_5278372)
Or they're just incompetent buffoons.
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve