Viewing last 25 versions of post by SleepySteve in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
[@Ciaran](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5294038#post_5294038)
I wish, but Twitter refuses to hear my appeals because they really want to make it a safe haven for bigots. Consider that they might reinstate Trump's Twitter account (even *after* threatening people multiple times on the site) while mine remains banned. I don't even have a large following yet they see *me* as a greater threat than him.
----
[@The Smiling Pony](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5294040#post_5294040)
> Most school shooters don’t give a shit about gun rights, they’re just a convenient tool to exact “just punishment” on whatever people they hate. And boy oh boy are you full of hate.

You'd be pleased to know that violence isn't really my thing.

Furthermore, when was it controversial to hate fascists and right-wingers all of a sudden? In fact they're the *only* people I have a burning hatred towards, and for very good reasonm
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I wish, but Twitter refuses to hear my appeals because they really want to make it a safe haven for bigots. Consider that they might reinstate Trump's Twitter account (even *after* threatening people multiple times on the site) while mine remains banned. I don't even have a large following yet they see *me* as a greater threat than him.
----
[@The Smiling Pony](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5294040#post_5294040)
> Most school shooters don’t give a shit about gun rights, they’re just a convenient tool to exact “just punishment” on whatever people they hate. And boy oh boy are you full of hate.

You'd be pleased to know that violence isn't really my thing.

Furthermore, when was it controversial to hate fascists and right-wingers all of a sudden?
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
----

You'd be pleased to know that I have the restraint *not* to do that. Violence isn't really my thing.
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
----

You'd be pleased to know that I have the restraint *not* to do that. Violence isn't really my thing.
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
----

You'd be pleased to know that I have the restraint *not* to do that.
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve