Viewing last 25 versions of post by lonewolf in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
[Another article on the bridge](https://www.yahoo.com/news/large-fire-reported-key-bridge-060008991.html)
It was a truck bomb. There's actual security cam footage on Twitter showing it explodng. And this explosion also blew up the train tank cars. Unfortunately 3 civilians were killed.
The worse part is Russia has hi tech inspection systems on the bridge that are supposed to detect and stop events like this, so it's yet another failure. They say the rail line will be repaired later today, but I'm sure the bridge's structural integrity was compromised by that much fuel burning. The walkways along the bridge were melted and this fire went all the way down inside the bridge deck.

And Ukraine will be making stamps to commemorate the event. :P
No reason given
Edited by lonewolf