Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Permafrost at outposts in the Canadian Arctic is thawing 70 years earlier than predicted, an expedition has discovered, in the latest sign that the global climate crisis is accelerating even faster than scientists had feared.
A team from the University of Alaska Fairbanks said they were astounded by how quickly a succession of unusually hot summers had destabilised the upper layers of giant subterranean ice blocks that had been frozen solid for millennia.
“What we saw was amazing,” Vladimir Romanovsky, a professor of geophysics at the university, told Reuters. “It’s an indication that the climate is now warmer than at any time in the last 5,000 or more years.“
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I recall Mike Godwin already stated on record previously that calling someone a Nazi is very much justified when they actually engage in bona fide Nazi-esque behavior (like the shitheads very fine people in Charlottesville).  
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Reminds me of a news piece I came across last week: about 2 billion tons of ice in Greenland (representing 40% of its surface) have melted in a single day. While such melts aren’t unheard of, they almost never happen so early in the year. I shudder to think about the future.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
McTurtle has stated that Obama’s presidency was nothing more than ‘reparations for the sin of slavery’, all the while saying he shouldn’t have been elected because of it because more or less ‘people today didn’t have slaves. Why should we apologize?’

It’s amazing how one can admit how something was wrong but still make it seem more racist than if you didn’t say it all.
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Eternally :'>
Random person: i have left ideologies  
Alt right person: SHUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID. GO BACK TO CUBA AND DONT SAY A WORD EVER AGAIN.  
Random person: i have alt right ideologies.  
Alt left person: SHUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID. YOU ARE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC AND MYSOGENIST PERSON AND DONT SAY A WORD EVER AGAIN.  
Random person: i AM a centrist  
Alt left person: SHUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID. YOU ARE AN ALT RIGHT RACIST IN DISGUISE AND DONT SAY A WORD EVER AGAIN.  
Alt right person: SHUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID. YOU ARE AN ALT LEFT IN DISGUISE YOUR COMMIE AND DONT SAY A WORD EVER AGAIN.  
Random person: dont say a word.  
Alt left person: SAY SOMETHING. YOU HAVE FREEDOM TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK.  
Alt right person: SHOW ME YOUR IDEAS AND OPINIONS, I WANNA HEAR EVERYTHING.  
random person:  
Background Pony #E7F1
Is it fair to say that America has basically become an authoritarian country?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Trumps little coal reg rollback won’t do anything.

Coal power production dropped 36% this year alone, and is predicted to keep dropping.

No new coalfire plants and no new mines have been constructed in near on a decade.

Coal is a dying industry, and it’s going to take thousands of jobs with it if we dont do anything to prepare those workers for the inevitable.
vit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup  
This #BothSidesSame false equivalence fallacy bullshit only helps the far right by never actually condemning the far right when they are the only ones in the wrong with the actual bodycount and the long history of guns and bombs and knives and infiltrating the military and law enforcement and politics for institutional support. And it needs to die screeching in a fire.

Please point out the far left “just as bad” response to the far right atrocities of, for example, the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting, Charleston Church shooting, Charlottesville vehicular murder, Portland train stabbing, Florida Magabomber, Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting, the New Zealand Christchurch mosque shooting, and the Dallas transperson murder by a mob.

@ExtreVile  
That’s because one side is okay with hurting and killing people based on their race, orientation, religion, whatever, and also putting people in literal concentration camps.  
And the other side is not okay with that.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@vit  
@ExtreVile
That’s because one side is okay with hurting and killing people based on their race, orientation, religion, whatever, and also putting people in literal concentration camps.
And the other side is not okay with that.

One side wants a democratic society free of class oppression where everyone’s material needs are ultimately met no matter their status or ability because we all deserve the [four] wall[s] [and a roof].

The other wants to violent expropriate the other to protect their fragile sense of identity and nationhood, or so they can make profit.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Well…the guys working in coal industry, but are already skilled in IT, electronics, construction, heavy vehicles, management, leadership or basically any other transferrable skills, can always find jobs.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
“”“Alarmists”””  
Yes because listening to climate experts makes you an alarmist. Also, I’m pretty sure no one actually thought those cities would be flooded.  
Hmm, it’s almost like some people ignore the experts and exaggerate what most people actually think.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
He mentioned Hillary so much at his opening in Florida youd think we were back in 2016.

The right wing at large media is stuck in 2016. I’m pretty sure Hannity himself hasn’t gone a single day in the last 2 years without pulling the “But her emails!” card. At least I’ll be surprised if he’s gone a cumulative 8 or more days without doing it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide