Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Barring utterly catastrophic events.

Eh, you don’t really get it all that often in so far as I can tell and most of human existence has existed within a one or two temperature range. I don’t know what anyone feels about XKCD, but the comic has a pretty good illustrative graph for the trends from a compilation of three ice-core samples.

full
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

So it happened again. People who haven’t read or watched Attack on Titan are coming out of the woodwork to call it fascist, anti-Semitic, pro-war, the works.

The worst part is that the demographic who defend the show and manga has unsavoury elements, and those who somehow believe that it has problematic themes are somehow leftists.

I can’t let the conservatives and centrists control the conversation, you understand, but the detractors don’t seem to listen to a word I say either.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I haven’t watch the latest episode, but the show’s been running heavy on “the government are actually fascists and really fucking bad”, and the last episode I watched straight up has a jewish ghetto in it to set up some grand “things are even worse than you thought” reveal…
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
tbh I don’t put too much thought into the plot; the inter-personal stuff is the usual anime tropey stuff, except every so often a character gets deleted or turns out to be a baddie, and the over-arching plot feels like they’re making it up on the go.

It’s clearly got a theme of “he who controls the information controls the people”, though I’m curious to see how they intend to play out “these mindless murdering giants are actually victims of the system”.

Mostly I just enjoy the fast animation…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I think Sander’s starpower has ran its course. Warren has done something Sanders has failed to, draw all sides of the party to her. She’s starting to emerge as the favorable “anti-Biden”.

I still think that Biden will end up the nominee, but the final contest may be between him and Warren rather than him and Sanders.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Mikey

No one really “wants” Biden. He’s sort of just a nasty pill we may have to take in order to get Trump out.

If he does win the nom, I think his best bet would be to declare himself a one-term runner and swear to pass the reins come 2024.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Mikey

Nobody does. Lots of people think they do, but when they do get him his polls go down.

Might be why he’s not doing any real campaigning outside of cozying up to donors in closed door talks. Sound familiar?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Mikey

Biden. His campaign is mirroring Hillary’s in that his numbers goes down everytime he does a rally or such so he just meets with donors instead.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Human  
There’s no way he’s a right-wing nutjob. He depicts the Nazis as villains in a show and the protagonists as an oppressed race but people somehow thinks he’s a fascist.

Maybe I should start going after Fullmetal Alchemist as well? They literally have the title of “Fuhrer” in the manga and show.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Human  
The show makes it painstakingly clear that the government and its fancy buildings and uniformed armed forces are both evil and beyond stupid, and that blindly following orders constantly gets people (lots of people) killed. Also goes out of its way to talk about the persecution by the state of minorities for being racially different.

So, yeah…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide