Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@vit

He may already be screwed. Some number crunching has revealed that without making inroads into swing states and independents it may be mathematically impossible for him to win.

The reason?

Gen X, Y, and Z. If these generations come out at even 1/2 the turnout they did in 2018 they could sink him. By 2020 there will be many more Gen Z able to vote (between 2 and 3 million) and many less Boomers (between 200,000 and 1mil). Trend data shows Gen Z “punching up” for their age, voting between 30 and 40% of their total, way higher than Gen X, Y, or the boomers did at their age. Gen Y meanwhile has been steadily increasing in voting share, with 2018 being the first time they’ve made up the largest voting bloc behind Boomers. Lastly, Gen X has thus far been defying the “you lean right as you age” thing, with most of their population voting similarly to how they did throughout their lives.

Basically, if we apply the metrics from 2018 to 2020, and assuming they are motivated and Trump continues to fail at making in-roads, then he may lose by a historic amount.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full  
A: I just think they should hire the best possible person for this position is all. You know we shouldn’t give positions to women JUST because they’re women!
B: Okay. We’ve reviewed the applicants and the most qualified person is a woman
A: Stupid woman getting these jobs only because they’re women ugh. I said THE MOST QUALIFIED (hint: it’s never a woman)
People like to say what sounds like positive, moderate things “I think the best person should be hired” but then they freak out if it’s not a guy. I’m tired of stuff like that essentially being a dog-whistle for racism and sexism. If you want the most qualified person to be hired, and you immediately assume a woman is never hired because she’s the most qualified, then the issue is still sexism buddy. Making yourself sound like you are for equality but only bringing it up when there is a woman involved… it’s very clear what your actual stance is.
Same with movies. “I’m tired of this sjw culture being forced on me!” but the problem is if you assume every woman in a movie is only there because of the political climate… and it’s impossible for people to make a movie with a female lead just because you want to (there is always an alternative motive apparently)… then the issue isn’t culture or anything like that, it’s just you. The issue is you.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Constant Lurker
@Ereiam  
If there’s any bright side, it’s that Iran might back off on provocations, now that they know Trump is crazy enough to go to war over just a drone.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Natry

Iranians: Holy shit man we were just teasing, we never thought you would seriously do that!!

OK, seriously, it’s really scary to just even think about what kind of triggerhappy maniac lives in the white house.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
How much you want to bet that if he loses in 2020 he’ll order a nuclear strike on Tehran in his last few days?
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Zincy  
Then when it happens, I hope there’s someone in the White House who’s wise enough to confiscate the post-it where he noted down the nuclear codes, then let him believe that he accidentally mixed it with the papers he tears up on a regular basis.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy
Then when it happens, I hope there’s someone in the White House who’s wise enough to confiscate the post-it where he noted down the nuclear codes, then let him believe that he accidentally mixed it with the papers he tears up and eats on a regular basis.

Fixed
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
@Zincy

Surely starting a war and then bailing the white house would cause him some serious trouble, but I doubt he’s smart enough to realise that.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

over just a drone.
some users here think the drone thing is a big deal and are teasing that the US military should launch a volley of missile fires at Iran in retaliation…not just for the drone, but for Iran’s cumulative past transgressions which the US have mercifully tolerated.

Well…yeah not my bees knees. Hopefully nobody shoot anybody with missiles anytime soon.
Background Pony #7B97
I’m literally fucking horrified  
And that’s a feeling I don’t want to have one day before going to Disney
Background Pony #E7F1
With YouTube thinking about moving kids content to the YouTube Kids app, Will this destroy every single MLP video? (Both offical and fandom)
Background Pony #E7F1
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Well it’s policy related and YouTube has been under fire by multiple governments for creeps being in the comments section on videos with kids.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide