Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
As Weld points out, there is only one acceptable punishment for treason.

And any politician that turns yellow and tries to protect this should face the gallows as well.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Zincy  
Maybe because China would melt the white house with a low earth orbit petawatt laser. Just before they get turned into a radioactive parking lot anyway.

America and China aren’t countries. They’re demons with engineering degrees.

@Angrybrony  
Are you serious? Every field of natural science can confirm climate change. We won’t even be the first species to kill ourselves off.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Lawrence Alpaca  
What he meant was that Trump wasn’t about to use the trade war to fight for an issue he doesn’t believe in.

Also that would make him appear competent at his job or something…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The Fed Repo Op is in its 5th day with almost 700billion dumped in, now making it the largest op of it’s kind since before the great recession.

While the interest prices haven’t hit their first day high of 5%, they’ve stayed well above the limit set by the fed. The money they have in their coffers won’t last forever, and if the repo market doesn’t stabilize, banks will start to lose liquidity.

That will put a big damper on business loans, worsening a contraction that’s already in progress there.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
For the curious, this becomes a problem where the banks, in order to gain capital, will do the same bullshit they did in 07 and start loaning money they don’t have to people who cannot pay it off.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I just realized that Trump works on Ork logic.

“Iz can neverz be ‘aong, caus’ I can neverz loez, cause beings aong iz losin. Now, liz go smash Chinas gubbins.”
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
U.S. Solider arrested for allegedly sharing bombing instruction online, bombing plot on a major news network and assassination plan on Presidential Candidate Beto O’Rourke.

This CBS Article explains that a 24-year old U.S. soldier in Kansas is arrested for allegedly sharing bomb instructions online, planning to bomb a major news network, discussed killing activists, and planning to assassinate Democratic Presidential Candidate Beto O’Rourke.

How many of you would guess the Right will try to spin this story?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Angrybrony

Fox and Friends: “Isn’t it amazing how our servicemen are able to educate us with the internet?”

Tucker Carlson’s White Power Hour: “This is another show of how partisan and extreme our politics have become. So that’s why we have to keep the brown people out.”

Hannity: “The deep state is now using radical left soldiers to cause false flag operations to smear us because Russian collusion delusion. Also something something Hillary something something emails.”

Rush Limbaugh: Same as the above but with some wording rearranged.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Dustcan  
I’ve never seen any of those people do anything but condemn despicable people such as that. At least in my general experience with Fox. I don’t watch much news these days.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@TheMagpulPone

Fox News is fine, they are somewhat biased but not too much. Even I watch/listen to Fox from time to time.

Fox and Friends and Hannity however, they are fucking the worst.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide