Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Dustcan  
And, of course, instead of addressing the causes, their conclusion is “moar funds for da troops so we can make a grab for Arctic oil before the Russians”. Shows how much of an oxymoron “military intelligence” is.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Dustcan
And, of course, instead of addressing the causes, their conclusion is “moar funds for da troops so we can make a grab for Arctic oil before the Russians”. Shows how much of an oxymoron “military intelligence” is.

Ironically I’d hazard military intel hasn’t been all that great either. The US intelligence apparatus has had, at least since the middle of the last century a habit of giving stuff over to other agencies and even other countries. The CIA has become an agency more of indirect intelligence control than direct on-the-ground involvement. They’ve become even more reliant on indirect involvement by basically putting everything up to game theory and computer simulation, where they don’t often have consistent direct intelligence. The Middle East has been a particular blind spot with the CIA going so far as to just give all their operations up to the Iranians before the Iranian Revolution broke out, the Shah’s men had more of a grasp on what was happening there than they do now.

Now-a-days it wouldn’t surprise me if the CIA is offshoring its middle east intel to the Isrealis who haven’t been entirely complacent from an intelligence angle. I believe there was almost a war between the CIA and Mossad over Isreal’s nuclear weapons program with both sides making moves against the other to access and obscure their shit, with Mossad going as far as to build Potemkin villages.

But more so today they all seem to be going real clown hours, so bring on their annihilation and dissolution let’s get lit f@m.

EDIT - I’m now finding myself recalling how in a book I’m reading there’s an entire sub-chapter devoted to the CIA’s literal war with the French intelligence services over Saigon in 1955 that had all the subtelty as a full on war, as the CIA battled French agencies and PMC groups in the streets of Saigon so intense it’s comparable to the Tet Offensive for destruction dealt to the city. And all to install Ngo Dihn Deim.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

The Great War in Fallout was triggered by the US and China fighting over fuel reserves in the frozen north.

Art mimics life.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I wonder how Magpul would view that climate report since his whole stiq is about making sure the military is “dah greatest fightin force in dah universe!!!!!”

Maybe this will get him actually on board with addressing climate change.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
People are acting like Dem voters being scared that their candidates might not beat Trump is a bad thing.

No, it’s a good thing. A very good thing. Because complacency is what sunk Clinton. People need to be concerned about their candidate, they need to worry about the election. Because that anxiety breeds action.

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ereiam

The difference is that he has a lot less secure delegate support than Clinton did. That, and the field is so much larger and more visible than it was in 2016.

I have no doubt the DNC will try and be a bag of dicks, but I think they’ll fail this time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide