Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
House Dems are set to approve the ultimate “states rights” style bill on pot. Removing its federal Schedule 1 classification, allows states to set and approve their own regulations and taxation, and gives states incentives to void the criminal records of low-level pot offenses.

The predictably big government loving republicans are set to oppose it.

Wait…something about this seems weird. Can’t quite put my finger on it…
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Gordon Sondland, a Republican who donated a million dollars to Trump’s campaign and was appointed by Trump to be ambassador to the EU, took the stand today. He was expected to be one of the Republican’s star witnesses to clear Trump of any wrongdoing.

While on the stand he remembered that perjury is a crime and said this: Was there a quid pro quo? The answer is yes.

If you watch Nune’s face you can actually see the very moment when he realizes that he is up for re-election next year and shits down his pant leg.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Zincy  
Oh I’d love to see that, but I share your skepticism.

Idgaf about the law, I carry my drugs unbagged in my hand. Let the cop search the grass for what he thought I dropped, I don’t know what he’s talking about.

@CaptainXtra  
I guess? The design is nice, and controllers have been rather masculine, but I’ll never stop buying Microsoft controllers for my big man hands.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Scrabbleman

The US doesn’t need to do anything beyond discretely shipping crates of AR-style rifles and accompanying ammunition into the territory. If that’s too much, just send the ammunition, and Defense Distributed, Deterrence Dispensed, and FOSSCAD will work on getting the weapons there.

@Derpy Whooves

Who the fuck evades bans to discuss politics on an MLP fan site?!
Background Pony #1F81
@Lord Goku  
I don’t think they even go to other sites.

Like… why would you even want to talk about politics on a fansite dedicated to MLP in the first place?
Latecomer

@Lord Goku  
My first instinct is to agree. On the other hand, isn’t it illegal for underage persons to possess them in the first place? On the other other hand, not all students are underage…
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Latecomer

I dunno what the legal age for this stuff is in Utah, but in Canada the only way to legally get your hands on vaping tools while still in high school is to flunk a year. Which is virtually impossible nowadays.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Gordon Sondland, a Republican who donated a million dollars to Trump’s campaign and was appointed by Trump to be ambassador to the EU, took the stand today. He was expected to be one of the Republican’s star witnesses to clear Trump of any wrongdoing.
While on the stand he remembered that perjury is a crime and said this: Was there a quid pro quo? The answer is yes.
If you watch Nune’s face you can actually see the very moment when he realizes that he is up for re-election next year and shits down his pant leg.

(One of) The best parts is how the GOP and their propagandists try to sticky their usual slander on him.

Right. So Sondland is a “Never Trumper” because he paid a million dollars to Trump’s inauguration, was a Trump appointed ambassador, and is the Republican chosen impeachment witness.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide