Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NuclearPony
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Deletion reason: Rule #0/6 - Try posting this again, without casting shade on everyone else here, and without blind linking to some youtube video without explaining why you are linking it, or what point you are trying to make with it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #7C81

There is a bit of a difference.

Violets quote boxes often speak for themselves, and contain some level of source.

NP just posts insulting pictures and blind links to YouTube videos.

Presentation and purpose is key. One is a, somewhat misguided, attempt to further the conversation. The other is “lulz own da libs”.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
Nuclearpony’s shitposts aren’t worse than Violet Rose in The Rain’s retweets.

Yes they are, for the aforementioned reasons.

Not our fault so many conservatives here can’t hold a basic level of intellectual honesty and/or civility.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
People are putting way to much stock in opinion polling.

These are extremely poor barometers for pretty much everything.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Violet Rose in The Rain
Nah, not really. The U.S. political divide has no shortage of international parallels, especially in the Anglosphere. An English conservative or a Canadian progressive will generally draw on the same political traditions and arguments as an American.

Yet England and Canada have a prominent health care system and even conservative arguments appeal to that, while American politics appeals to its non-existence. While also Canada at the least has defined within it a much more significant labor movement that is unrestrained by something like Taft-Hartley allowing it to carry on with Union-provided public housing as if nothing is strange.

Yes, clearly exists on the same parameters.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@AaronMk  
That may be, but their conservatives probably wish to tear those systems down just as much as ours do, however much they pay lip service to them, and those same services only came into existence in the teeth of conservative opposition.

America is somewhat unique in its lack of a strong labor tradition, but labor unions have declined pretty much worldwide since the ’80s regardless, as far as I know.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
That may be, but their conservatives probably wish to tear those systems down just as much as ours do, however much they pay lip service to them, and those same services only came into existence in the teeth of conservative opposition.
America is somewhat unique in its lack of a strong labor tradition, but labor unions have declined pretty much worldwide since the ’80s regardless, as far as I know.

Not if Trump has anything to say about it. Word I hear on the ground from Union members in various trades and sectors report a general resurgence in Union membership after the 2016 reaction as protest against Trump. While updated census information has been made or anyone reported any numbers yet, the understanding is that it wouldn’t be a surprise if numbers were reported at most ten times higher. The surge in activity is evidence to rising union militancy post-recession, and teachers are the vanguard.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Latecomer

Given what the police are using, and both them and the CCP are threatening to use, I think the protesters arming themselves it pretty prudent in the face of what happened in 1989. The CCP, like Donny T’s views on climate change, won’t budge in the face of evidence as they’ve already made up their minds. Given that the CCP supports gun control activism abroad, arguing against the protesters having guns is ironically taking the central government’s side on that view.

And before anyone chimes in with wElL tHeY hAvE tAnKs AnD nUkEs!, here’s some wisdom from a gun fren on Reddit:

full

To quote Redneck Revolt (an antifa organisation I might add) when discussing access to guns: “It is better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.”

@Vivace

Bagboy Kyle reminded me of a more *ahem* ‘exceptional’ MagpulPone. Sure, I have disagreements with MP, but at least they’re pretty articulate and informed on what they’re discussing. Who I really miss is this anon, as my mates in FOSSCAD and Deterrence Dispensed are making stuff like this, which said anon would probably label pretend-word terrorism (or whatever it was called; began with an ‘s’).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide