Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
@lonewolf  
@Scrabbleman  
The left cares about being right. Nothing else. If they’re wrong, they will do anything and everything to make themselves right. Their pettiness and evil is a well with no bottom.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Anyway, the attacks on Twitter against Bernie have in no way halted.

With several polls asking if you believe Bernie will lose or if you think his supporters are just as bad as Trump supporters.

It’s a Democrat Infighting War-zone right now and holy shit, it just getting hotter.
Background Pony #137C
@Scrabbleman  
I was like you once, but then I remembered these very same Neo-Cons declared war on Iraq without thinking about the consequences and thought everything would be fine. And now these very same neo-cons were trying to beat the drums of war again, this time wanting to do regime change in Iran and tried to shove propaganda bullshit down our throats before convincing Trump to kill their top general
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Dustcan  
I will never understand why so many Republicans would support Trump, especially since I’m sure they don’t even like the guy.

Party loyalty is stupid.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide