Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Lord Goku  
Exactly, which is kind of a sticking point (one among others) for many a Democrat, I believe.

From what I heard, he allegedly “apologized” for it (because we all know that’s all it takes to magically make it okay, amirite? /s)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
The idiots shouting “lol the debate helps Trump” literally have no idea the purpose of a debate.

Debates and primaries are democracy in action. Candidates should fight tooth and nail for delegates, they should be dinged and dented, because only the strongest should survive the process.

Are the Trumpians so intent on having a king that the very notion of a democratic exercise is anathema to them?
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
Are the Trumpians so intent on having a king that the very notion of a democratic exercise is anathema to them?

Probably. They expect to plebiscite their “God-Emperor” and disregard whoever is pitted against him as a non-entity at best, an easy target to destroy at worst. I hope, come November, they’re in for as brutal an awakening as it was for us four years ago.
NeonThriller

The fact that people in the YouTube comments section aren’t condemning the attack that happened in Germany yesterday and are making extremist comments and conspiracy theories about it is disgusting, disrespectful, and sickening to the core
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Ereiam

I just read over an interesting SurveyUSA poll. Despite having possibly the cheapest name in all of polling, they’re actually a venerated polling house, 538 rates them 90%, and they are well known among academic circles as being one of the least biased. Their poll had this little tid-bit-

“Among independent voters, who are essential coast-to-coast for Trump to win re-election and essential to Democrats if they hope to unseat Trump: Bloomberg leads by 13, Sanders leads by 10, Buttigieg leads by 9, Biden leads by 5, Klobuchar leads by 3, Warren trails by 2, Steyer trails by 2.”

More over, the poll has shown an uptick in independent female voters supporting Dems and being against Trump. That is the same demographic that handed Dems the House in 2018.

“Against Sanders, Trump leads suburban men by 11, trails among suburban women by 17. 28 points apart.”

That is a smaller lead among Suburban Men than Trump had against Clinton. Not by a lot, but with the razor thin margins that he won some swing states by…
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Lord Goku  
True that. But most people seem to think that centrism is dependent on what counts as left and right presently. I’m honestly sick of that misguided definition.

Yesterday, I made an analogy using a see-saw and two kids, one fat and one thin. Is centrism where the pivot shifts so that both fat and thin kids are balanced (aka dependant on left and right) or is it fixed regardless of where the fat and thin kids are (aka independent of left and right)?

I hate that people think it’s the former, when it is actually the latter.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Ereiam

Doubtful, because besides arguably Sanders, none of them stand a chance against Trump.

-Bloomberg is basically Trump with the pretences of normality still present.

-Warren has that whole Native American thing hanging over her still.

-The other two are literally whos, who don’t have the chutzpah to take on Trump.

-Even Sanders will struggle, on account of being the losing nomination last time. Time will tell if he’ll be a Corbyn or the 2016 Trump magic will work for him and help him win.

@Typhoon2000

That’s because the attackers didn’t give a shout-out to some YouTuber of note or Brenton Tarrant, or write a meme-filled 314 page manifesto that was later trimmed down to 71.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Lord Goku  
That’s right. There’s left-wing and right-wing libertarianism. Wikipedia even has pages on both. It shouldn’t be inherent to whichever side.

I’m just ranting now because there’s this unfair hate towards centrism because of what “compromise” means.

“If one side supports slavery and the other side doesn’t, centrism means only half should be okay with slavery” What are you, a fucking idiot? That’s not what it means to compromise. In business theory, this kind of compromise would get you fired.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Scrabbleman

The problem is that far too often these days compromise is analogous to concession. A compromise is when you give something up in order to gain something else. A concession is when you give something up in return for nothing because the one(s) making you concede are much stronger than you.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Scrabbleman
It’s the same with libertarianism. Everyone seems to think that libertarians are just “Republicans who want to smoke weed.” Well what if some of us are actually Democrats who happen to like capitalism and guns?

[Steals ur girlfriend]

full
Background Pony #1F81
@AaronMk

@Lord Goku  
We are arguing about politics on an MLP fansite.

I think it’s safe to say that (as a rule of thumb) the majority of us don’t have a BF/GF.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide